ComSoc Student Papers Competition
The aim of this initiative is to award the outstanding students’ work carried out at undergraduate or postgraduate level.
Students can send their articles to email@example.com and a group of knowledgeable academics and professionals will evaluate them to select the first three winners.
- Any undergraduate and postgraduate student with Communication Society membership
- Applicants should be residents of any country in the LA region.
Papers selection Criteria
- The articles should be in communication areas: optical, networking, satellital, wireless, protocols, etc.
- The submission ownership can be single or by a team of up to 4 people.
- The submission should have not been published elsewhere (IEEE publications or conferences).
- The submissions will be divided in two categories: undergraduate and postgraduate student members to select three winners in each category.
- Submissions should be no longer than 3,000 words using the IEEE paper format.
- 1st place: $1,500 USD
- 2nd place: $1,000 USD
- 3rd place: $500 USD
- The papers should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 4th 11 PM (GMT-5)
Dates to remember
- November 20th, 2020 Open date for submissions
- December 4th, 2020: Closing date for submissions
- December 11th, 2020: Winners announcement
We look forward to as many students as possible participating in this competition. There are only 2 weeks for preparing the paper, but it is worth it. The awards are awesome!
If you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com