International Industry-Students Panel from IEEE ComSoc
Students will present their work to industry professionals by means of a teleconference, where the panelists will judge the work based on industry interests, existing standards, and real needs of the market.
- Any undergraduate and postgraduate student with research or application projects in any of the IEEE Communication Society areas: optical, networking, satellital, wireless, protocols, etc.
- Applicants should be residents of any country in the LatAm region.
- Apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ckgsdUzqHd_E8cOD4Q3QHvRyEU7Nh-uNL2A1NmT6B-4
- Each student can only submit one application or project
- The panel organizing committee will select the student participants from the eligible proposals.
- Any professional working on companies related to ComSoc topics (telecommunications operators, telecommunications manufacturers, application developers, etc)
- The organizing committee will select the panelists based on the topics of the selected projects.
- To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Panel discussion structure
- Students briefly present their projects up to 5 minutes maximum.
- Panelists will provide their feedback and guide students on their work.
- Each project will take no longer than 10 minutes.
Dates to remember
- November 23th, 2020: Closing date for submissions
- November 27th, 2020: Announcement of select participants
- December 4th, 2020: Industry Panel Event (Virtual).
The selected students and panelists will receive the 2021 IEEE and ComSoc memberships as awards.
If you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com